- To get employees thinking about mental health
- To get employees talking about mental health
- Understand what is meant by mental health
- Identify the pressures facing employees in the workplace
- Identify how pressures affect mental health
- Understand why people are reluctant to talk about mental health
- Identify ways of looking after our own mental health
- Identify the signs that someone else needs help
- Know what to say and do if someone else needs help
- Recognise that’s it’s OK (and beneficial) to talk about mental health.
Location / Facilities / Class Size
Courses can be delivered at TASC or an onsite facility which is private and able to hold the number of delegates booked. Maximum 16 delegates per session. Maximum of 4 sessions per day.
Our Upcoming Events
No dates available?
Click here to enquire of any alternative dates.Enquire now
At TASC, we have been providing UKATA asbestos training for over 15 years.
- We are a founding member of UKATA
- We are able to tailor your training requirements to individual needs
- All refresher training is based on a training needs analysis (TNA)
Contact us to find out more.